Brunei International Oil and Gas Technology & Equipment Exhibition 2019
|Date||:||21 - 22 Aug, 2019|
|Time||:||9am - 5pm|
|Venue||:||Pusat Insani Seria|
Brunei International Oil and Gas Technology & Equipment Exhibition 2019 is the only specialized oil & gas technology event in Brunei that brings together an international congregation of both upstream and downstream oil and gas companies and also its supporting industries gathered in the active Oil & Gas area of Kuala Belait, Brunei to showcase the latest developments in the oil and gas industry.
Fireworks Track Record Of Successful Oil & Gas And Offshore Exhibitions In The Region:
- Indonesia Marine & Offshore Expo (IMOX)
- Malaysia International Marine Expo (MIMEX)
- Philippines Marine & Offshore Expo (PhilMarine)
- Oil & Gas Philippines (OGAP)
- Oil & Gas Thailand (OGET)
- Thailand Marine & Offshore Expo (TMOX)
- Oil & Gas Vietnam (OGAV)
- Marine Vietnam
Highlights Of The Event :
- Oil & Gas Technology Seminars
- Oil & Gas Conference
Pusat Insani Seria, Brunei
Attire** Brunei Darussalam as we all know is a closed Muslim Country that follows strict rules and regulations. We advise all our Exhibitor and Visitor to wear :
- Ladies should wear long pants, skirt or dress which is 3 inch below the knee and encourage everyone to wear Blazers or Top coat if you are wearing sleeveless blouses.
- Gentlemen should wear long pants and shirts with collars and alike to be more presentable towards your potential clients.
- Shorts and Slippers will not be allowed entry.
Admission to Exhibition
- Admission is restricted to trade professionals only and there is no charge to visit the exhibition. Please refer to our conference information for delegate costs.
- To register for a visitor badge to visit the exhibition, you can do so online before show days, or on show days with your business card.
- Visitor badges are non-transferable due to security reasons. You may be asked by security personnel to present proof of identification before entry into the exhibition.
- Minors aged 16 years and below will not be allowed entry into exhibition halls.